Baltimore, MD – Events
Our Flagship location opened its doors on New Year’s Eve in 1997. Located in the heart of Federal Hill, on historic Charles Street, we’re a stone’s throw away from Camden Yards, M&T Bank Stadium, and the Inner Harbor. Mother’s Federal Hill features 100+ beers including a 20-draft beer system.
1702 Thames Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Kooper’s is a fast growing company with over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry, providing an outstanding all round catering experience for the people of Baltimore, Maryland and beyond.
719 S President St,
Baltimore, MD 21202
Since 1979, Lebanese Taverna restaurants have been serving classic Eastern Mediterranean cooking in a contemporary setting. The mood is always festive and, as is the Lebanese tradition, dishes are served with sharing in mind.
Restaurants for Foodies
- Woodberry Kitchen – This farm-to-table restaurant is known for its locally-sourced ingredients and contemporary American cuisine.
- Charleston – This seafood-focused restaurant offers a wide variety of seafood options, including raw bar selections and classic Chesapeake dishes.
- The Prime Rib – This upscale steakhouse is known for its classic steak cuts, as well as its classic cocktail menu.
- The Helmand – This Afghan restaurant is known for its flavorful and authentic dishes, as well as its cozy atmosphere.
- Bluegrass Tavern – This casual spot is known for its southern-style comfort food, including fried chicken and bourbon cocktails.
- The Bygone – This rooftop restaurant offers contemporary American cuisine with a focus on seafood and steak dishes, as well as some of the best views of the city.
Baltimore is home to many events throughout the year. Here are a few popular events that have occurred in Baltimore in the past:
- Artscape – This is the largest free arts festival in America, featuring over 150 artists, fashion designers, and craftspeople, as well as live music and performing arts.
- Baltimore Book Festival – This event features hundreds of authors, booksellers, and literary organizations, as well as workshops, readings, and other book-related activities.
- Light City Baltimore – This event features light art installations, music performances, and innovation conferences.
- Maryland State Fair – This event features agricultural exhibits, carnival rides, and live music performances.
- Baltimore Running Festival – This event features a marathon, half marathon, relay and 5K and is a popular event for runners
- Baltimore Seafood Fest – This event features seafood from local restaurants and vendors, live music, and other activities celebrating Baltimore’s seafood heritage.
- Baltimore Pride – This event celebrates the LGBTQ+ community with a parade, festival, and other events.
- Honfest – This event celebrates Baltimore’s working-class women with live music, food, and a parade of “Bawlmer” ladies in their best beehive hairdos and cat-eye glasses.
Baltimore Farmers Market
A gathering place where Baltimoreans can connect, shop for fresh produce, and support local businesses, organizations, and performers.
The Market is open every Sunday, 7am – 12pm, rain or shine! http://farmersmarketbaltimore.org/